ThomsonRoc 430 Remote Control IR Code

Closed
RESEARCH PROGRAMMING CODE FOR THOMSON ROC430 REMOTE CONTROL WITH TOSHIBA TELEVISION; + PROGRAMMING METHOD; THANK YOU IN ADVANCE A+

63 answers

  1. Hello to you
    I see that you have a ROC 430 remote control
    I lost the manual
    Can you send it to me

    Thanks in advance
    4
    1. Here is the no-code programming method for a roc 240, I hope it will help you: Press the shift button until the light stays on. Then press the on/off button until the device (TV, VCR, etc.) turns off. As soon as it turns off, press the ok button.
      1
      1. Hello
        I own a remote control OC430 and I have lost the user manual. Thank you for sending it to me.
        0
        1. Hello,

          I have also lost the user manual for this remote control!!! Seriously. Can someone send me the codes for a Philips TV, the satellite receiver as well as the VCR?

          Thanks
          1
          1. Hi, I lost the list of codes; could you send them to me if you received them? Thanks.
            0
          2. Hi, I would also like to find the list of codes if you received it. Thank you in advance.
            0
          3. @bad.....to get the codes: send me an email
            ( jpd59300@ifrance.com ) with the type and brand of your devices, I will send them to you....HI...................................
            0
        2. I have a ROC 430 remote control but I can no longer use it
          I would like to have information on how to use it, for setting it up with a TV. Thank you all.
          0
          1. As of today, I still haven't received anything on the roc430. Thanks to those who have the list to help us...

            For a Thomson TV, the satellite and the VCR...

            Help!!!
            0
            1. p.poli@noos.fr
              send me an email and I'll send you the codes
              0
              1. Thank you if you could send me the list.
                0
              2. Can you send me the list of codes for the Thomson Roc 430 remote control? Thank you in advance.

                0
              3. @CEDRICHELLO CEDRIC....THERE ARE SEVERAL HUNDRED CODES FOR TV.........PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC IN YOUR REQUEST.
                0
              4. @CEDRICI'm sorry for intruding without permission, but I also have a small issue. Could you send me the codes for
                Samsung VCR (SV 600F)
                Canal+ satellite or CanalSatellite?
                0
              5. @pascalsee message <77>...@+..
                0
            2. person nobody knows how to program the roc430 remote control
              0
              1. Subject: Envoi de fichier

                Bonjour,

                Je vous envoie le fichier en pièce jointe.

                Cordialement,

                [Votre Nom]
                0
                1. Here is my email
                  sapeurs01@infonie.fr
                  thank you in advance Philippe
                  0
              2. I have 2 .pdf files on Thomson remote controls, each 3 MB.
                1
                1. Hello,
                  I have a Thomson ROC240 remote control, unfortunately I have lost the manual. Could you please send it to me by email at the following address:
                  john.burbidge@wanadoo.fr
                  Best regards.
                  0
                2. Hi

                  I read that you have the list of codes, can you send it to me
                  ??

                  my email: calimero0013@wanadoo.fr

                  thanks in advance

                  ray
                  0
              3. Here is my email
                j.mazieres@libertysurf.fr
                0
                1. Hi everyone

                  there is someone who has the manual for the Thomson ROC 240 remote control
                  I lost it
                  0
                  1. Hi,

                    I also have a ROC430 remote control, and I lost the manual...
                    Could someone send me a procedure and code...

                    Thank you in advance

                    Anseaumec@libertysurf.fr

                    Tof
                    0
                    1. Hello
                      I have a THOMSON ROC 430 remote control
                      I AM LOOKING FOR THE USER AND PROGRAMMING MANUAL THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
                      0
                    2. @VolleyThe programming is indicated below; for the codes, let me know what you need...
                      0
                  2. Hello
                    I'm looking for the notice for code roc340 if someone could send it to me
                    by email
                    thank you in advance
                    smokih@aol.com
                    0
                    1. PROGRAMMING THE ROC 430 REMOTE CONTROL
                      1) Select the type of device to be controlled
                      2) Hold down "set up" until the red light stays on
                      3) While the red light is on, enter the 3-digit code corresponding to your device: the light will turn off.
                      4) Try turning off the device by pressing the "ON" button (at the top left)
                      5) If the device does not turn off, repeat step 3 with another code
                      ................................to obtain the codes: send me an email (jpd59300@ifrance.com) with the type and brand of your devices, I will send them to you....HELLO...................................
                      0
                      1. Hi,

                        Can you give me the codes for Thomson TV, Thomson decoder, Pioneer DVD, and Philips VCR

                        Thanks in advance for your help

                        See you

                        Tof
                        0
                      2. @TOFTV Thomson codes: 016..035..049..058..059..063..064..065..071..114..115..124..139..140..152..176..179..198.
                        Philips VCR codes: 018..025..040..054..073..076..098..116..119.
                        Thomson satellite receiver codes: 015..085..173..181..187..216.
                        ..............hi.........
                        0
                    2. Code IR remote control ThomsonRoc 430 for PHILIPS TV. THANK YOU.
                      4
                      1. Code IR remote control Thomson Roc 430 for PHILIPS TV. THANK YOU.
                        0
                        1. CODES TV PHILIPS: 013..016..028..054..056..064..101..102..108..124..128..144..154..168..182..213..217.......HELLO......
                          2
                          1. Hi man
                            I have a Thomson ROC 240 remote control for which I've lost the manual. Could you give me the code for a Sharp TV?
                            Thanks
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4