ThomsonRoc 430 Remote Control IR Code

Closed
RESEARCH PROGRAMMING CODE FOR THOMSON ROC430 REMOTE CONTROL WITH TOSHIBA TELEVISION; + PROGRAMMING METHOD; THANK YOU IN ADVANCE A+

63 answers

  1. Hello to you
    I see that you have a ROC 430 remote control
    I lost the manual
    Can you send it to me

    Thanks in advance
    4
    1. Moderator
      Alright, I'm closing this as it's getting tedious.

      Just a reminder, CCM is a website dedicated to IT, it's not a fair for all kinds of questions!

      _______
      Sergio
      0
      1. Hello, I'm looking for the codes for a Thomson ROC 240 remote control (for a Philips TV).
        Thank you in advance.
        0
        1. Hello! By mistake, I modified the code of my Thomson remote... the code list being unavailable, my TV no longer works!! Sniff! :( If someone had the code for a Nokia Oceanic TV... it would be a huge help! Thank you in advance!!
          0
          1. Hello everyone! I would need a manual for the Thomson ROC 240 remote control. Thank you in advance!
            0
            1. Hello.

              I stumbled upon this forum by chance, and I hope one of you can provide me with the code for my remote control. The remote for my VCR is a Thomson VCR/MULTI RC8004MS. In the past, I was able to program it to control my Siemens TV by entering a special code (I think I pressed menu and typed in a number code...). But I’m not even sure of the method anymore, and a move has left me without the documentation :(.

              If any of you have that handy, thanks in advance for your help!
              0
              1. Thank you, but the problem is resolved. Thanks again.
                0
                1. Thank you mechanic, I had trouble programming the remote.
                  0
                  1. Salut, pourrais-tu me passer le code pour la TV SR standard car j'ai perdu la notice de ma télécommande ROC240. Merci d'avance.
                    0
                    1. Hi DEDE, I only have a code for the TPS satellite receiver, it's:..183............ .....@+......
                      0
                      1. TV SONY codes: ...017..022..040..042..043..089.
                        ..119..140..143..178..195..196....
                        Samsung VCR codes: ..035..094..095..
                        Canalsat code: ..182......@+....
                        0
                        1. Thank you for your response
                          That's very kind of you
                          You have greetings from Réunion
                          0
                      2. The TV Brandt codes are: ..035..049..058..059..139..140..152..
                        .......@+.......
                        0
                        1. Hello mechanic
                          you seem quite knowledgeable, so maybe you could help me. I'm really in trouble; I can't find the manual for my Thomson 340 remote control.
                          Could you send me the codes for:
                          a Sony television
                          a Samsung VCR
                          Canal Satellite (or Canal+)
                          Thanks in advance
                          0
                        2. Salut mecano, as-tu le code de TPS ? Merci d'avance.
                          0
                        3. @pascalHello,
                          I have lost the manual for the Thomson ROC 340 remote (to configure with a Sony TV). Please send me the operating instructions and the codes.
                          Thank you.
                          0
                      3. Could you send me the list of codes for the Thomson ROC240 for a Brandt TV? Thank you in advance.

                        0
                        1. Hello, I'm looking for the code for the ROC240 remote and Brandt TV, knowing that as soon as I turn on my TV, it is stuck on the menu so I cannot enter the code.
                          Can someone explain how to exit the menu?
                          Thank you in advance.
                          0
                          1. program your remote control as indicated in message no. 40.. if it works, you will be able to navigate through the menu... otherwise, try the other codes one by one....@+....
                            0
                        2. TV codes kaisui: ..016..022..024..133.....
                          for remote control ROC40-230-240-330-340-430 and 440
                          try it with your ROC130...you'll see if it works..@+...
                          0
                          1. Ok, I’m looking for a code for a Thomson ROC 130 universal remote for a KAISUI television. Thank you.
                            0
                            1. ...THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF CODES FOR TV OR OTHER DEVICES.........BE MORE SPECIFIC IN YOUR REQUEST.....
                              1
                              1. HELLO EVERYONE I have a Thomson ROC 130 remote control and I've lost the codes, if someone can give them to me?
                                THANK YOU

                                clement57000@hotmail.com
                                1
                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • 3
                                • 4