Sauvegarde et restauration à domicile

BITDEFENDER immediately alerted me about the "extreme danger" of Home Backup & Restore when I tried to install this software.

3 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello^^

    Do you have a link to this download, (If it comes from CCM)?

    0
    1. Moderator

      Hello, hi, thank you, please, etc... are useful, essential phrases in everyday life, and appreciated on this forum ;-)

      It would have been necessary to respond to the relevant article: https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/utilitaires/36787-home-backup-restore/

      I downloaded it earlier, no warnings, I only have the standard Windows protection software.

      This software is in PowerShell, could that be a reason for an alert?


      1
      1. Hello,

        Do we need to reinvent the wheel?

        Any incremental backup tool does the job, like SyncBack Free in graphical mode or Robocopy in command line (but there is also a graphical interface for the hesitant).

        Indeed, many security software, including mine, censor scripts but ask without "value judgment".

        0