Mailo inbox inaccessible

Hello,

as of February 2023, the mailboxes seem to be inaccessible again since this afternoon.

Does anyone have an explanation for this new outage?

This is my work mailbox, so it’s very problematic to work without it!

Thank you for your responses.


11 answers

  1. Hello, like you, I no longer have access to my email inbox since noon on August 2nd, which is very problematic because I need to send documents to sign a rental lease and a future employer ????

    0
    1. Hello,

      there is no miracle solution when the problem is related to the site's servers or if the site is closed or under maintenance, in this context the only option is to wait.

      Only the responsible parties are able to correct the issue at the level of their servers.

      2
    2. @MPMP10

      Good evening, thank you for your reply. That's exactly what I thought: we need to wait. ;-)

      0
  2. Good evening, I have the same problem. It was working this morning. Yes, exactly like a year ago.

    0
    1. Hello, same problem, Mailo inaccessible, same question: what is happening? What to do?

      0
      1. Good evening

        Same problem since this afternoon.

        0
        1. Good evening,

          The same for me since the beginning of the afternoon.

          0
          1. Hello

            Mailo has been down since at least this morning.

            0
            1. Same here. Just waiting now, but they could at least keep us informed!

              1
              1. Good evening, I hope for a quick resolution to the situation.

                0