More previews of my images

Solved

Hello everyone.

I can no longer open my photos, regardless of their extension, with the "Photos" app. I have tried resetting and repairing this app, but nothing works.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the error message.

How can I recover this app?

Thank you for your help.

JP


5 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello

    Try this:

    Go to the Windows settings by right-clicking on the Start button.

    Settings > Apps > Installed apps

    Scroll down the list and find Photos.

    At the end of the line, click on the 3 small dots then on Advanced options.

    In the Reset section, click on Repair.


    What is well understood is clearly stated,
    And the words to say it come easily.
    (Boileau)

    0
    1. Thank you for your response, but as I explained in my topic, without going into as much detail, I have already performed a reset without success.

      One clarification: when I request the reset and click on a photo I wish to open, I am prompted to choose an application from a list where "Photos" no longer appears.

      Thanks again!


      0
      1. Moderator

        So try reinstalling Photos.

        You can find it in the Microsoft Store.

        0
    2. Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that! I'm testing it! Thank you!


      0
      1. Thank you for the response. Indeed, it was after the KB5034204 update that the problem appeared.

        Thanks again!


        0