Purchase code modification
Hello,
I have noted that it is possible to change the parental code through the Free subscriber space online; which I have done.
However, it is not possible to modify the purchase code online (can you confirm this?).
This modification can only be done from the freebox in front of the television. However, this is not possible for me because I am no longer on site.
I need to change this code as the apartment will be rented out and I do not want the tenants to make optional purchases or video on demand.
Is there really no way to change the purchase code online from my subscriber space?
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 90.0.4430.212
I have noted that it is possible to change the parental code through the Free subscriber space online; which I have done.
However, it is not possible to modify the purchase code online (can you confirm this?).
This modification can only be done from the freebox in front of the television. However, this is not possible for me because I am no longer on site.
I need to change this code as the apartment will be rented out and I do not want the tenants to make optional purchases or video on demand.
Is there really no way to change the purchase code online from my subscriber space?
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 90.0.4430.212
2 answers
-
Hello,
maybe it's worth investing in a little trip?
--
and ... There you go!-
-
@MyrCaIt's indeed more complicated... :-(
-
