MSA keeps stopping systematically

Closed

Hello,

I frequently receive a message on my device: msa keeps stopping systematically. I also play a mobile game and it consistently crashes when I launch it. If someone could help me, thank you.

125 answers

  1. It's good, it's working again for me; I'm summarizing what’s available a bit everywhere.

    So with a Redmi 9T

    Applications
    - manage the applications
    -- you need to click on the 3 little dots in the top right ➡ show all applications
    ---Search for the Android System WebView app
    ----once inside, delete the data, the cache, etc....
    -----Then uninstall the updates.

    You go back to your home screen and everything works again, at least for me.
    1683
    1. Where can we uninstall the updates? I can only delete the cache?
      0
    2. Perfect! The problem is solved for me! Thank you!
      1
    3. I managed to solve the problem thanks to your solution. Thank you!
      0
    4. Nickel, no more problems, good method thank you ??????????
      0
    5. Thank you, thanks to you this problem is resolved.
      0