Gmail Error Message on Multiple Sending
Hello,
When I send messages to several recipients using my association's Gmail account, I receive the following error message:
"local-part of envelope RCPT address contains utf8 but remote server did not offer SMTPUTF8"
I think I have a configuration problem with the account, but I have searched online and can't find anything understandable.
Thank you in advance to anyone who could enlighten me.
Best regards,
When I send messages to several recipients using my association's Gmail account, I receive the following error message:
"local-part of envelope RCPT address contains utf8 but remote server did not offer SMTPUTF8"
I think I have a configuration problem with the account, but I have searched online and can't find anything understandable.
Thank you in advance to anyone who could enlighten me.
Best regards,
13 answers
-
Hello
some email addresses may contain unauthorized characters
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTF-8
--
At least take the time to respond!
A thank you is appreciated.
Set it to resolved if your issue has been solved. I address everyone informally.