Minecraft Super Sword

Solved
Hello, I need a sword with sharpness 10000. I want to specify that I'm on 1.14. When I go to a forum or elsewhere, I get this command which seems not to work in 1.14
/give @p iron_sword 1 0 {Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:10000}]} so I would appreciate it if someone could give me the correct command. Thanks in advance.

5 answers

  1. It's good, I've found the command:
    /give @p diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:5}]} 1
    you can change the 5 to whatever you want and it works.
    put it in a command block if you want it to work every time.

    have a nice day

    --
    Guira_RCBT
    26
    1. Mito doesn't work on Switch.
      4
    2. Good evening, do you know how to apply multiple enchantments?
      0
    3. @Maxime0909Yeah, I agree, we don't have that in Bedrock Edition.
      5
    4. @SkipiYes, it’s annoying.
      2
    5. Hello, does anyone have a way to do it in berock?

      0