Incorrect side-by-side setpoint configuration
Solved
Hello,
Having recently been forced to restore Windows, I am in the process of reinstalling my drivers.
I am encountering a problem with Logitech Setpoint 6.69.126:
When attempting to launch the software after installation (in administrator mode, otherwise nothing happens)
I then receive the error message:
I'm not sure how to use the latter two tools, so I'm seeking your help... After doing some research, I believed I understood that it was necessary to recover Microsoft Visual C++ libraries, but I'm not very familiar with this area and I prefer to get advice before I proceed.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 74.0
Having recently been forced to restore Windows, I am in the process of reinstalling my drivers.
I am encountering a problem with Logitech Setpoint 6.69.126:
When attempting to launch the software after installation (in administrator mode, otherwise nothing happens)
I then receive the error message:
The application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. For more information, please see the application event log or use the command-line tool sxstrace.exe
I'm not sure how to use the latter two tools, so I'm seeking your help... After doing some research, I believed I understood that it was necessary to recover Microsoft Visual C++ libraries, but I'm not very familiar with this area and I prefer to get advice before I proceed.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 74.0