Canal plus free

Solved
Hello,
I do not receive Canal Plus for free with the Sedea TNT Sat satellite dish while I receive the other TNT channels, why? Thank you

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 80.0.3987.132

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    because Canal+ is free for everyone, on all Internet boxes (Bouygues, Free, Orange, and SFR) until April 15th via ADSL only.
    1
    1. Thanks, not cool when you don't have TV via ADSL!!!
      0
    2. Me since this morning I no longer have Canal Plus for free. There’s only an endless commercial for subscribing that keeps playing. So there's no need to advertise like crazy on smartphones. I have a Freebox.
      0
    3. Moderator
      @algamaHi

      It works well with my Freebox Revolution. Try restarting the server and the player.
      0
    4. @Pierr10That's what I did, but there are only trailers now, whereas it worked well the day before; we saw (Venice isn't in ITALY). Too bad, we'll manage without it. THANK YOU.
      0