USB controller issue
Solved
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for taking a look at my little problem.
For the past few days, some USB ports on my PC haven't been working at startup.
I have to go into the Device Manager, click on the problematic port, and update the driver for it to work.
Windows returns the message:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
Insufficient system resources to complete the API.
Windows failed to start a related device driver. For more information, click the Driver tab, then click the Driver Details tab.
I haven't found any solutions on the internet so far, so if anyone has an idea, I'm all ears.
Thank you very much in advance.
For the past few days, some USB ports on my PC haven't been working at startup.
I have to go into the Device Manager, click on the problematic port, and update the driver for it to work.
Windows returns the message:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
Insufficient system resources to complete the API.
Windows failed to start a related device driver. For more information, click the Driver tab, then click the Driver Details tab.
I haven't found any solutions on the internet so far, so if anyone has an idea, I'm all ears.
Thank you very much in advance.
15 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
Insufficient system resources
Press Windows key + R
Type --> mdsched and OK
Click on --> Restart now ......
Example image.
For the USB device issue:
Give the hardware identification number of the device
Look here --> Find a device's identification number
Post the number in your next message.
Windows 7, 8 or 10 and 32 or 64 bits?