Adobe Creative Cloud startup issue

Solved
Hello,

I just installed the Creative Cloud software on my (brand new) computer a few moments ago.
When I launch it for the first time, the loading time is long, and in the end, I get a message saying "The initialization of Creative Cloud seems to be taking longer than usual".

Then I get a window telling me that the software is missing or damaged and that it needs to be repaired. But when I repair it and try again, it still doesn't work.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

Matancy

4 answers

  1. Hello,
    Is your software properly connected to your Adobe account? Sometimes that's what's causing issues when it's not connected.
    Best regards.
    1
    1. Hello,

      Thank you for the response.
      When I launch the software installer, it asks me to log in, so I assume it is indeed connected.

      Matancy
      0