Locked 60 fps GTA V Skwash - Last answer on 18 nov. 2017 1 answer Hi, I received my new setup and now I’m at ULTRA at 60 fps: I’m thinking “It’s because it’s on ULTRA, my PC probably can’t handle it.” I switch to LOW and I’m still stuck at 60 fps! V-sync is disabled. I don’t understand. Thanks in advance. Show more Related links: unlock the PUK code Mappy E538T Android box startup issue my computer starts in the bios and can't exit My PC is stuck on the HP logo. Amazon account blocked, order canceled? 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 Papounet17000 Hi, What kind of monitor is it? If it’s a 60 Hz, you won't be able to go beyond 60 fps You can also enable Vertical Sync: Adaptive Skwash yep 60 Hz Skwash But, CSGO and PUBG run more than 60 fps. Djo La Force Contributor And what would it give you, GTA V at higher fps? Nothing but awful tearing.... And consider yourself lucky that it runs at fps (if you don't have at least a GTX 1070, you probably weren't really on Ultra...)
Answer 1 / 1 Papounet17000 Hi, What kind of monitor is it? If it’s a 60 Hz, you won't be able to go beyond 60 fps You can also enable Vertical Sync: Adaptive Skwash yep 60 Hz Skwash But, CSGO and PUBG run more than 60 fps. Djo La Force Contributor And what would it give you, GTA V at higher fps? Nothing but awful tearing.... And consider yourself lucky that it runs at fps (if you don't have at least a GTX 1070, you probably weren't really on Ultra...)
Djo La Force Contributor And what would it give you, GTA V at higher fps? Nothing but awful tearing.... And consider yourself lucky that it runs at fps (if you don't have at least a GTX 1070, you probably weren't really on Ultra...)