Second Orange decoder not receiving signal

Solved
Hello, I'm not getting a signal on my second decoder which is in the bedroom; however, the box is not further away from the living room than from the bedroom. I tried the decoder from the bedroom on the TV in the living room and it works. To me, the mystery remains complete. And since the ORANGE technicians are either unreachable or incompetent, I'm therefore relying on you. Thank you.

Configuration: Windows / Opera Next 48.0.2685.35

4 answers

  1. Good evening, when you talk about a decoder, is it a box or for receiving Orange channels?

    --
    0
    1. To receive (the decoder) and not the box. I am connected to my wall socket using an RJ45 plug and it does not act via Wi-Fi but through cables.
      0
    2. Hi

      Does a PC plugged into this RJ45 wall socket work?

      Do you have the multi-decoder option?
      0
    3. @kaumuneYes, I have the multi decoder option but I haven't tested it with a PC, thank you.
      0
    4. @ALAIN POCHETWell, we should test to see if the outlet is okay
      Since the decoder works elsewhere, it is highly suspect
      Also, check if the PC works, and at what speed the connection is made
      0
    5. tested with the computer, flawless and fast
      0