Airplane mode stuck Win 10

Solved
Hello
Following a mishap (?), the airplane mode has become stuck. It has turned on and I can't turn it off, the "on" checkbox remains checked...
I tried pressing the F12 keyboard key (connect or disconnect wifi) but it doesn't change anything. No other "airplane mode" buttons are visible on the computer...
It's certainly Windows 10 that's bugging.
Please help me, I’m stuck for my work!! Thank you!

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    This workaround seems to have resolved the issue for some.
    • Press the "Windows" key + R, then type:
      msconfig
    • General tab - select "normal startup" mode and restart the computer, and the problem was solved...


    Have a nice day.
    Cesel45
    259
    1. Thank you very much, everything worked wonderfully.
      0
    2. super it works, thank you very much
      0
    3. Thank you!!! It's great to have help on the forum when you don't know much about computers.
      Thanks again!!!!
      0
    4. Yeahh!!
      Thank you!!
      0
    5. Thank you, guys!!!
      0