Upload the file to Google Drive. Tiennexx - Last answer on 15 nov. 2016 2 answers Hello, I have a small problem; I would like to put the "th" on the 4, but I don't know which key to use to do it. Please reply to me. Thank you in advance. Show more Related links: [Write Exponent 12] 10² or 10³ ok but... French quotation marks keyboard how to paginate a document starting from page 3 French quotes in Google Docs? How to create a superscript in Google Docs? French quotation marks 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report crapoulou Moderator Hello, Select the text (ème) and then click on Format > Superscript. The keyboard shortcut seems to be Ctrl + . but it doesn't appear to work for me. ... Report Tiennexx Author Are you sure? Because for me, there is no format. ... Report Tiennexx Author Thank you, I used the keyboard shortcut and it worked. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report crapoulou Moderator Ah well, perfect then :-). Yes, I have personally formatted it well. Make sure the banner is not reduced. If needed, click on the small arrows: Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report crapoulou Moderator Hello, Select the text (ème) and then click on Format > Superscript. The keyboard shortcut seems to be Ctrl + . but it doesn't appear to work for me. ... Report Tiennexx Author Are you sure? Because for me, there is no format. ... Report Tiennexx Author Thank you, I used the keyboard shortcut and it worked.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report crapoulou Moderator Ah well, perfect then :-). Yes, I have personally formatted it well. Make sure the banner is not reduced. If needed, click on the small arrows: