Windows Key + Space Issue

Solved
Hello everyone,

usually, when I have a rare computer problem that I can't solve, I turn to the forums, which have always helped me resolve them. Until today, or rather a few days ago. Here is what I'm stuck on:
I play a lot of video games, but often they don't come from France or don't include the French language, but always English. So, to remedy this, I change my AZERTY keyboard to QWERTY, as it's more convenient for moving with ZQSD x). And so, I found a way to switch keyboards using the shortcut Windows Key + Space. It's very quick and super useful! Except that, recently, the shortcut no longer works. I don't even remember when it started, nor what I might have done to change it, but here I am. I've tried opening the control panel --> "Language", and in the PC settings --> "Region and language", but nothing I do changes anything. And sometimes I also have the reverse problem, where my keyboard is in QWERTY and I can't switch it back to AZERTY.

Thank you for helping me out quickly, I'm not in a hurry, but it would really help me!
Best regards,
Ashmoore

4 answers

  1. when your keyboard is stuck in qwerty on Windows 10, you can change it with your mouse at the bottom right to switch it back to AZERTY; just click where it says ENG and select FRA

    --
    Posted from CCM Live forum for Android
    -1
    1. I am on Windows 8.1, I didn't mention that, sorry.
      0