How to recover an internal hard drive ejected by mistake?
Hello,
I am on Windows 8 and I unfortunately ejected my 1TB internal hard drive by mistake...
I no longer see it on my Desktop but I still see it (I think it's the one) in my devices.
How can I recover it without losing the data on it, please? I have looked online but cannot find anything...
Will updating the driver make me lose my data?
Thank you in advance for any help provided.
Lyne.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 41.0.2272.118
I am on Windows 8 and I unfortunately ejected my 1TB internal hard drive by mistake...
I no longer see it on my Desktop but I still see it (I think it's the one) in my devices.
How can I recover it without losing the data on it, please? I have looked online but cannot find anything...
Will updating the driver make me lose my data?
Thank you in advance for any help provided.
Lyne.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 41.0.2272.118