What is this service?

Hello,

While taking a little tour in services.msc, I noticed this service: """fabs helping agent for magix media database""".

After researching on Google, I can't find an answer.

Can someone inform me?
Because this service is set to automatic, and if it doesn't belong here, I'll stop it.

Thanks

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 29.0

--
Without the Helpers, our computer wanderings would be endless - Crossword puzzles

5 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hi,

    You can switch it to manual; if you need it later, you can switch it back to automatic...
    0
    1. Hi Fabul

      Can you briefly tell me what it's about?
      On which program would it take action?

      Thank you

      --
      Without the Helpers, our computer wandering would be endless - Crosswords
      0
      1. Moderator
        You have a Magix program ... in your list.
        0
        1. I see in Ccleaner "Firebird sql server - magix edition".

          I don’t remember downloading this program.
          After a visit to Google, I notice that it is a program for viewing videos, is that correct?

          I can’t find anything in the programs that allows me to start this application to see what it's about.

          I’m going to uninstall it.

          --
          Without the Helpers, our computer wandering would be endless - Crosswords
          0
          1. Hi

            But also after your uninstallation, run a scan with Malwarebytes or another tool because this kind of software can leave "bugs" on your system.
            0
          2. Hi Pierre.

            It didn't give me an answer.
            I uninstalled it.
            However, I will follow your recommendation. I'm scanning with MBAM to see or not see any bugs!!!!!!.

            Thanks to everyone.
            0