My PC is stuck on Aptio Setup Utility.
Hello, my problem is that when I turn on my PC, it gets stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility and I can't do anything.
1 answer
-
ContributorHello,
Hmm... which brand is the PC?
Try pressing F9 to restore the default settings...
Just in case, check if Aptio is set to the correct date.
Politeness is a golden key that opens all doors.-
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-32897048-bloque-dans-aptio-setup-utility#p32897048
I have the same problem and the date is correct, and I have already tried to reset the settings to default but I am still stuck! -
-
-
-
Same for me, stuck on Aptio with a Samsung laptop.
I tried putting in another hard drive but nothing, it remains stuck on the same page.
I tried all the F keys, nothing either.
I read that it was possible to reinstall Windows. The problem is that I don't have the recovery CD. I have an old Asus with Windows XP, could that work?
If so, how to launch it?
Thanks
-