My PC is stuck on Aptio Setup Utility.

Hello, my problem is that when I turn on my PC, it gets stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility and I can't do anything.

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,
    Hmm... which brand is the PC?
    Try pressing F9 to restore the default settings...
    Just in case, check if Aptio is set to the correct date.

    Politeness is a golden key that opens all doors.
    0
    1. Have you solved your problem?
      0
    2. I have the same problem and I don't know what to do.
      0
    3. same fight for me.
      Has anyone found a solution?
      0
    4. Same for me, stuck on Aptio with a Samsung laptop.
      I tried putting in another hard drive but nothing, it remains stuck on the same page.
      I tried all the F keys, nothing either.
      I read that it was possible to reinstall Windows. The problem is that I don't have the recovery CD. I have an old Asus with Windows XP, could that work?
      If so, how to launch it?
      Thanks
      0