DirectX audio driver error
Solved
Hello everyone. I bought the software Virtual DJ, but when I install it and try to start it, the PC shows: error in the DirectX audio driver. What can I do to make it work? Thanks to you and see you soon.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
16 answers
-
salut les copains, j'ai résolu mon problème avec Virtual DJ, il y avait une erreur dans le driver audio de DirectX, ben DirectX n'a rien à voir, il faut aller dans la config de Virtual DJ et sélectionner précisément la carte son installée sur la bécane et le tour est joué!!! ça marche au poil!!! à plus
-
-
-
-
-
Hello everyone, I had the same problem but I will explain it to you step by step.
First, I want to specify that I use an external sound card Muse Pocket LT to have the pre-listening in the headphones.
I/ There is the message "error in the DirectX audio driver" when opening Virtual DJ.
II/ I choose the advanced configuration in the sound card tab to set up the sound that will come out of the computer and the one I will have in the headphones through the "Muse."
This configuration worked very well for almost two years until my last party last Friday when the famous message "error in the DirectX audio driver" appeared again after I validated my configuration.
I want to point out that the sound from the track that is currently playing only comes out on the external Muse sound card, whereas before it came out of the computer's audio output (where I relayed the jack to the amplifier) and there was feedback on the Muse.
Before coming to ask for your help, I obviously tried everything at my small level (installing the latest version of DirectX, uninstalling and reinstalling Virtual DJ, the Muse sound card...)... IN VAIN.
Hoping I have been clear enough, feel free to ask me for more information about my problem.
In case someone manages to solve my problem by this weekend, they will be thanked on the day they stop by Nice and its surroundings.
Thanks in advance.
-