Bug with the "Backspace" key
Solved
Hello everyone
I have a pretty annoying bug with the "delete" key on my office PC... When I try to delete a block of characters, the deletion doesn't work and I end up at the beginning of that block, without anything being deleted. However, deleting letter by letter works...
Do you know if there might be a function to check or uncheck so I can get back the use of my favorite delete key... (In the meantime I'm using the "Del" key but it's much less convenient...)
Can you help me please??
Thank you very much
I have a pretty annoying bug with the "delete" key on my office PC... When I try to delete a block of characters, the deletion doesn't work and I end up at the beginning of that block, without anything being deleted. However, deleting letter by letter works...
Do you know if there might be a function to check or uncheck so I can get back the use of my favorite delete key... (In the meantime I'm using the "Del" key but it's much less convenient...)
Can you help me please??
Thank you very much
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
27 answers
-
Hi, if you still haven't solved the problem, here's the solution:
on Microsoft Word:
tools => options => editing => check: typing replaces selection
good luck-
-
-
@bibounetteAn idol deserves a statue!!! Honestly, I struggled with this stupid thing! It's awesome to have found a solution!!!
THANK YOU!!!! -
-
-