Launch issue with splinter cell conviction

Solved
Hello;
I just bought Splinter Cell Conviction on PC but I can't play it.
The installation goes smoothly, but when I click on play, it shows the latest update of the game (at 100%) and the page automatically closes, and nothing happens—the game won’t launch.
In conclusion, I'm frustrated and I need help.
Please respond quickly :'(

2 answers

  1. What is your configuration?

    Likely solution

    Update your graphics card drivers
    update DirectX 9 (even if you have Vista or Seven)
    update the game (apparently this has already been done)
    launch the game in administrator mode

    --
    Mr. Sawadogo
    Tégawendé Pascal
    8
    1. merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it works. by the way, do you know how to play with a ps3 controller on pc?
      0
    2. How do you launch the game as an administrator?
      0
    3. @EagleWatch40140You right-click on the game and select Run as administrator ;)
      0
  2. I just bought this game too and I joined the club of the miserable... same problem as dante_903..
    Everything is up to date, config is ok but the game won't launch :(...

    After testing all sorts of manipulations, the one that worked is:
    - Uninstall the gamelauncher + Ccleaner.
    - Reboot the PC and manually delete the gamelauncher files in C:/programFiles(x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft game launcher.
    - Download and install Uplay =>http://uplay.ubi.com/fr-FR/
    And now it works through Uplay.
    3