Assassin's Creed III Launch Issue

Solved
Hello. After downloading the game on Steam, I tried to start it but Windows informs me that "Uplay has stopped working" and "is looking for a solution to the problem." Ultimately, it offers to close the program and then nothing happens. I checked the game cache right after and it turns out something is missing. It says it has been downloaded again but when I try again, the same problem occurs... Any solution?
Thanks.

2 answers

  1. Hi,
    Try launching Uplay as an administrator (right-click on the Uplay icon => Properties => Compatibility => Run as administrator), and then start AC3.
    5
    1. Thank you for your response, but where can I find the Uplay icon? (Sorry if I seem like a noob ^^')
      1
      1. You don’t have the Uplay icon on your desktop? Otherwise, Uplay should be located in "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Uplay" and you do the same thing with Uplay.
        0
      2. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Ravaltabav! I wouldn't have found it on my own and I was really desperate! It's finally working! :D <3
        0
      3. You're welcome :) Don't forget to give a +1 for the answer that helped you. Have fun!
        0
      4. thank you ;)
        0