The proxy server is not responding.

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I hope I haven't mistaken the forum.
Here is my problem.
When I start my laptop, I cannot access the internet for the reason "The proxy server is not responding."
To obtain an internet connection, I need to uncheck the use of a proxy server by doing the following: Internet Tools/options/connections/network settings/remove the check from proxy server and ok.
BUT, the problem reappears when I power on my laptop again.
I have deleted the "Proxy Address to use" HTTP and Secure 127.0.0.1 and "Port" 8877 BUT this information comes back every time I boot up.
In REGEDIT, 127.0.0.1 appears 15 times and I am wondering about deleting this data in REGEDIT.
What should be done?
Thank you in advance for your proposed solution.

66 answers

  1. Hello!

    "127.0.0.1" is the address of your "localhost"!
    Go to "Internet Options/Connections/Network Settings/"
    Have you clicked "Apply then OK" after your changes?

    If so: check "Automatically detect connection settings" > OK > Apply > OK

    "I am one of the most powerful sorcerers in living memory."
    159
    1. Thank you for your solutions, you’re taking a big thorn out of my side!!
      0
    2. Thank you for this tip!
      0
    3. Thank you very much, it works.
      0
    4. thank you
      0
    5. Thank you, it works great.
      0