Vérification des médias (Échec)

Solved
Unable to open my new Toshiba computer:
I receive Checking media (fail)
No bootable device - Restart your system
Help me
Thank you

6 answers

  1. I encountered the same problem after a crash.
    So if it can help someone:

    On startup F2
    Advanced
    System Configuration
    Boot Mode: UEFI change to CSM

    Then, set the DVD drive or USB stick as the first boot device.
    F10: save and exit.

    The computer will finally boot from your DVD or USB stick.
    All that's left is to install Windows.
    61
    1. Me too, and he is asking me for a disk?
      0
    2. Thank you, I was able to reinstall.
      0
    3. Thank you very much.
      0
    4. if the hard drive crashes, it needs to be replaced
      0
    5. Hello, when I go to settings and then advanced, I find the boot mode off, I can't click on it :(
      0