Scanning impossible

Solved
Hello forum friends!

Windows SEVEN.32 HP Deskjet 3070 B611 series printer

I can no longer scan with the printer above. When I try to do it, the printer's small screen tells me: "Lost activation. Check the connection by clicking on "Manage scanning to computer" and scan again. I have tried unsuccessfully. Then this other message: "Computer not found. Make sure that the HP software is installed on the PC. Scanning to the computer is enabled. You can perform a scan from the printer. And then nothing at all, I go back to square one. Thank you for reading, for your patience. Looking forward to hearing from you!

<config>i
--

7 answers

  1. Thank you to all the speakers. I'm still at the same point. I have a forgetfulness to be forgiven. This printer works perfectly for copying and printing. Only the scanning won’t cooperate. Thank you to the entire forum and to Edawards. Have a good evening!

    --
    1. Hello,
      Try going through the "twain": launch "paint" (in accessories) => file => from scanner. Or any equivalent of any image management software.
    2. A big thank you from me as well.
  2. Hello,
    Check if the printer is malfunctioning.

    --
    Life is not a river but just a crossing.*
    1. Good evening!

      What do you mean by "in default"?

      Thank you for your intervention.

      --
      1. Problem solved. Thank you so much !!!!! Have a good evening.

        --
        1. Hello,
          Wishing you all the best.
      2. A big, big thank you! Have a good evening!

        Best regards,

        --