Unable to open gmail messages
Solved
Hello,
It turns out that since today I can no longer open my Gmail messages in my inbox. The only way I have found to read them is to move them to spam.
How can I fix this bug?
Edit: I want to add that I also cannot access my inbox from another category of messages.
It turns out that since today I can no longer open my Gmail messages in my inbox. The only way I have found to read them is to move them to spam.
How can I fix this bug?
Edit: I want to add that I also cannot access my inbox from another category of messages.
3 answers
-
I’m bumping this up because this issue is really annoying. Furthermore, it now completely prevents me from accessing my messages as my other folders are blocked in turn.
-
still a bump
-
The problem has just been resolved, apparently my Google account had been hacked by a Chinese server, but Google was able to intercept it.