Philips SBC Headphones Batteries

Solved

Hello,

I bought the headset for my husband, the charging indicator is off just like the power indicator and the one on the headset.
I thought about replacing the batteries supplied with the headset (Philips rechargeable accessory SBC HB550S) with rechargeable batteries that I purchased, but that doesn't work.
Can someone tell me what to do?
Is it broken?
Have you experienced the same issue?
Thank you for your help.

18 answers

  1. Hello, after 1 year of using disposable batteries, I finally found the solution!
    It's quite simple, you just need to remove the insulation from the battery at the negative terminal for about 1 cm, to allow contact with the 2 small terminals on the side, and that's it! You can now put any battery in there.
    228
    1. Bravo Riko 67, I did what you said, and my Varta work just as well as the Philips. I really needed to see that little contact hidden behind the springs in the battery compartment! Congratulations;
      3
    2. Thank you Mr. Riko 67, the problem is solved
      Well done Riko 67, I did what you said, and my Varta work just as well as the Philips. I really needed to see that little contact hidden behind the springs in the battery compartment! Congratulations;
      0
    3. Well done, because I also broke my nose on it.
      0
    4. It works!
      Thanks to the internet users who, like Riko67, take the time to share a solution.
      2
    5. Bravo, bravo, and thank you. I've been struggling for several months with this battery recharge.
      0