Format Asus PC Windows 7

Hello, I bought an Asus X72J laptop, and since I didn't receive an installation CD, I would like to know how to format it in case of issues. I tried the "Al Recovery Burner" program, but I get a message saying that "the recovery partition does not exist." I also tried to "reinstall Windows" from the Control Panel, but I need the Windows installation CD, which I do not have. I hope you can resolve my issue, thank you.

12 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,
    When you have the menu to restore to factory settings, you will have three choices. If you choose option 1 - first partition only, the other partitions will remain unchanged.

    Best regards

    --
    "The little I know, I owe it to my ignorance" (Sacha Guitry)
    No responses will be available from 5-6 PM, thank you for your understanding :)
    15
    1. Comment on fait pour aller dans la restauration d'usine ?
      0
    2. At startup of the computer, press the F9 key and you will access the recovery menu.
      0
    3. @AsusHello, when I press the F9 key at startup, it just restarts my laptop, it's an Asus.
      0