1920x1080 Resolution Issue NVIDIA GeForce
Solved
Hello,
After a mishap while shutting down my PC (cutting off the surge protector too soon), my resolution changed to 1280x720, and it's impossible to switch back to 1920x1080... which is the recommended resolution...
I have an Nvidia GeForce GT330M under Windows 7, 64 bit.
I've already tried quite a few things... but nothing works!
Thank you for your help...
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1
After a mishap while shutting down my PC (cutting off the surge protector too soon), my resolution changed to 1280x720, and it's impossible to switch back to 1920x1080... which is the recommended resolution...
I have an Nvidia GeForce GT330M under Windows 7, 64 bit.
I've already tried quite a few things... but nothing works!
Thank you for your help...
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1
1 answer
-
ContributorHello,
From your desk, does right-click/screen resolution not allow you to change it? Try reinstalling the drivers from the nVidia website then...
--
Live free, learn free, help free, Happy Hacking!
Above all in computing, to err is human.-
-
-
-
@cathartes
Indeed, it's a classic! I just changed my setup and I'm experiencing this problem again, which I had already encountered after installing my 144 Hz monitor. And yes, indeed, there's nothing to be done, you just have to wait, doing nothing, and be patient, and it eventually returns to normal at some point, hoping it doesn't last several days... Note that this problem is not exclusive to monitors, and it can occur with any connected device (especially wireless).
-