Disc stuck in my Wii

Solved
Hello,
I have a problem :(
I can't get my game to come out of my Wii, it makes a strange noise and the game won't come out anymore.
I visited the Nintendo website and didn't find any information.
I kept insisting and insisting and it still doesn't work :(
Could someone please help me?
Thank you in advance :)

Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.17.8

6 answers

  1. Hello,

    Perhaps you can see a tiny little hole on the Wii (like the ones that are often found on burners, etc.)? If so, you can insert a small pin (like a paperclip) and it might unlock.

    Best regards
    19
    1. It's very annoying, and what did you do????????????? Did it happen all of a sudden??????????????????
      1
      1. Don't overdo it with the "?" Alexis :P

        Try contacting Nintendo customer service to ask them.
        4
        1. No, I didn’t do anything, it just happened like this :(

          No, I’m going to go to Micromania at Christmas so they can check what’s wrong :)

          And Aunt Elise, I didn’t find a tiny hole :(
          0
          1. Unplug all the connections from your Wii (all the cables as well as the power plug) and wait 45 seconds; reconnect everything and turn it back on, it worked.
            0
        2. Same problem: power outage, my Wii doesn't work at all and there was a game inside so it's impossible to eject the disc. What should I do? Thanks.
          4
          1. Yaêl999, disconnect all the cables from your Wii (all the cables as well as the power supply) and wait 45 seconds; reconnect everything and turn it back on, it worked.
            0