Nonexistent sent items folder
Solved
Hello,
on my laptop I don't have the "Sent Items" folder - I have the rest like Inbox, Outbox but not "Sent Items"
my messages arrive fine in the Inbox
they are sent out properly but are not archived in the "Sent Items" folder as this folder doesn't exist (but I verified they are received by the recipients)
Could you please help me create this folder because I'm lost - it's the first time this has happened to me... no issues on my desktop.
Thank you.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5
on my laptop I don't have the "Sent Items" folder - I have the rest like Inbox, Outbox but not "Sent Items"
my messages arrive fine in the Inbox
they are sent out properly but are not archived in the "Sent Items" folder as this folder doesn't exist (but I verified they are received by the recipients)
Could you please help me create this folder because I'm lost - it's the first time this has happened to me... no issues on my desktop.
Thank you.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5
5 answers
-
Hello,
I have the same problem with the accounts I create on Outlook 2016: no "Sent Items" folder.
OS Windows 8.1 / Office Professional Plus 2016 32-bit / Orange IMAP account.-
-
-
@AC
Thank you for the manipulation! 5 years later it's still useful! But why do these files disappear like this? Another story….
-