Mega control 5 remote control

Solved
Hi Coralie,
I'm reaching out because I've also lost the manual for the Mega Control 5 remote. I have a Firstline TV, and I can't seem to find that cursed manual! If you could help me, that would be really nice... Thanks in advance.

6 answers

  1. Hello, I found it on the internet but in German... for the codes it's from page 12. To enter the code: you press the TV button, you press and hold the SET button until the LED blinks 2 times. You enter the 4-digit code and press power/on/off. If it turns off, it's a success...
    Here is the link: http://home.arcor.de/pizzamampf/fernbedienungen/megacontrol5.html
    Sincerely,
    Speelump
    10
    1. I don't know where to go to find page 12, everything is in Germany! Thank you.
      0
  2. Hello
    I'm looking for the code for my Mega Control 5 remote, but I'm sorry, I can't find the code for my Thomson TV in the manual in German. Please help me find it, thank you.
    11
    1. Sorry, but despite the help from speelump, I haven't managed to solve my problem! And since then, I've changed my TV, so I'm not much help!
      Good luck with your search, ZAc...
      3
      1. I can't configure my Mega Control 5 to control my Thomson TV.
        Thank you for your help.
        9
        1. Thank you for this page, it was very helpful to me.
          5
          1. Bonsoir, j'ai une télécommande Mega Control 5 et je n'arrive pas à trouver le code pour un téléviseur Ormond. Merci de m'aider.
            8