High Definition Bus Audio Peripheral Prob

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I just formatted my computer and reinstalled Windows XP. I quickly noticed that I had no sound. When I checked my drivers, I noticed that one of my drivers was not installed (Location 65535 (Internal Bus High Definition Audio)). I've been looking for a driver for a few days now, but I can't find one. I believe my sound card is integrated into my motherboard, but I'm not sure. I have no installation CD for my motherboard drivers. Please help me because not having sound is really annoying. Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

46 answers

  1. Moderator
    No problem.
    26
    1. Moderator
      Hi,

      It's hard to help you without information, do this:

      ---> Download and install Everest Ultimate:
      http://www.clubic.com/lancer-le-telechargement-25730-0-everest-ultimate.html

      ---> Run it, go to "Computer" then "Summary" and give us the summary. To take the summary, use the Report function at the top of your screen:
      http://sd-1.archive-host.com/membres/up/3288717712384394/Config.jpg

      PS: Delete your email address if it appears in the report.
      7
      1. Computer:
        Type of system ACPI multiprocessor PC
        Operating system Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
        System service pack [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13 (IE 7.0)
        DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
        Connection domain [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Date / Time 2009-01-27 / 19:48

        Motherboard:
        Processor type DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2200 MHz (11 x 200) 4200+
        Motherboard name Asus M2N (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
        Motherboard chipset nVIDIA nForce 6100-430, AMD Hammer
        System memory [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        DIMM1: Kingston 1 Go DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM (5-5-5-15 @ 333 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)
        BIOS type AMI (08/21/06)
        Communication port Communication port (COM1)
        Communication port Printer port (LPT1)

        Monitor:
        Video card ASUS X1600 Series Secondary (512 Mo)
        Video card ASUS X1600 Series (512 Mo)
        3D accelerator ATI Radeon X1600 Pro (RV530)
        Monitor LG L194WTX (Analog) [19" LCD] (1612200846)

        Multimedia:
        Audio card Analog Devices AD1988A @ nVIDIA MCP61 - High Definition Audio Controller

        Storage:
        IDE controller Standard dual-channel PCI IDE controller
        IDE controller NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
        IDE controller NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
        Hard disk ST316081 1AS SCSI Disk Device (160 Go, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
        Optical drive HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H50N (DVD+R9:10x, DVD-R9:10x, DVD+RW:18x/8x, DVD-RW:18x/6x, DVD-RAM:12x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
        Hard disk status SMART OK

        Partitions:
        C: (NTFS) [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Total size [ TRIAL VERSION ]

        Input:
        Keyboard Standard 101/102 keys keyboard or Microsoft Natural Keyboard PS/2
        Keyboard PIH keyboard device
        Mouse HID mouse
        Mouse HID mouse

        Network:
        Main IP address [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Main MAC address 00-18-F3-66-F1-F6
        Network card NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet (192. [ TRIAL VERSION ])

        Devices:
        Printer Dell AIO 810
        USB1 controller nVIDIA MCP61 - OHCI USB 1.1 Controller
        USB2 controller nVIDIA MCP61 - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller
        USB device Dell AIO 810
        USB device USB Human Interface Device
        USB device USB Human Interface Device
        USB device USB Human Interface Device
        USB device USB Human Interface Device
        USB device USB composite device
        USB device USB composite device
        USB device USB print support

        DMI:
        BIOS Distributor American Megatrends Inc.
        BIOS Version 0301
        System Manufacturer System manufacturer
        System Name System Product Name
        System Version System Version
        System Serial Number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        System UUID [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Motherboard Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
        Motherboard Name M2N
        Motherboard Version Rev 1.xx
        Motherboard Serial Number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Chassis Manufacturer Chassis Manufacture
        Chassis Version Chassis Version
        Chassis Serial Number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Chassis Identifier [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Chassis Type Desktop Case
        Memory sockets (Total/Free) 4 / 3
        2
        1. Here it is, I hope this is the right thing.
          7
          1. Moderator
            2
            1. Hello,
              I just formatted my computer and reinstalled Windows XP Home Edition. I quickly noticed that I had no sound when I checked my drivers and found that one of my drivers was not installed (Location 65535 (High Definition Audio Internal Bus)). I've been searching for a driver for a week but couldn't find one. My sound card is integrated into my motherboard. I have no installation CD for my motherboard drivers. Please help me because not having sound is really terrible and I've tried everything.

              Everest Analysis

              Computer:
              System type ACPI multiprocessor PC
              Operating system Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
              System service pack [TRIAL VERSION]
              Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512
              DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)

              User name daco
              Connection domain [TRIAL VERSION]
              Date / Time 2009-01-28 / 18:20

              Motherboard:
              Processor type Intel Pentium 4 630, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)
              Motherboard name IBM ThinkCentre A52
              Motherboard chipset Intel Lakeport-G i945G
              System memory [TRIAL VERSION]
              DIMM1: Hynix HYMP532U64P6-C4 256 MB DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM (5-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)
              DIMM2: Hynix HYMP532U64P6-C4 [TRIAL VERSION]
              BIOS type Phoenix (11/29/05)
              Communication port Communication port (COM1)
              Communication port ECP printer port (LPT1)

              Monitor:
              Video card Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family (128 MB)
              Video card Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family (128 MB)
              3D accelerator Intel GMA 950
              Monitor Plug-and-Play Display [NoDB] (LAW0C20286B0)
              Monitor Plug-and-Play Display [NoDB] (LAW0C20286B0)
              Monitor Plug-and-Play Display [NoDB] (LAW0C20286B0)

              Multimedia:
              Audio card Analog Devices AD1981HD @ Intel 82801GB ICH7 - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1]

              Storage:
              IDE controller Intel(R) 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0
              Floppy drive Floppy drive
              Hard drive HDS728080PLA380 (80 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
              Optical drive HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B (DVD+R9:4x, DVD+RW:16x/8x, DVD-RW:16x/6x, DVD-RAM:5x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:40x/24x/40x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
              Hard disk status SMART OK

              Partitions:
              C: (NTFS) [TRIAL VERSION]
              Total size [TRIAL VERSION]

              Input:
              Keyboard Standard 101/102 key or Microsoft Natural Keyboard PS/2
              Mouse HID mouse

              Network:
              Main IP address [TRIAL VERSION]
              Main MAC address 00-11-25-ED-1F-4E
              Network card Intel(R) PRO/1000 PM Network Connection (192. [TRIAL VERSION])

              Devices:
              USB1 controller Intel 82801GB ICH7 - USB Universal Host Controller [A-1]
              USB1 controller Intel 82801GB ICH7 - USB Universal Host Controller [A-1]
              USB1 controller Intel 82801GB ICH7 - USB Universal Host Controller [A-1]
              USB1 controller Intel 82801GB ICH7 - USB Universal Host Controller [A-1]
              USB2 controller Intel 82801GB ICH7 - Enhanced USB2 Controller [A-1]
              USB device USB human interface device

              DMI:
              BIOS distributor IBM
              BIOS version 2EKT31AUS
              System manufacturer IBM
              System name 816772G
              System version ThinkCentre A52
              System serial number [TRIAL VERSION]
              System UUID [TRIAL VERSION]
              Motherboard manufacturer IBM
              Motherboard name IBM
              Motherboard version
              Motherboard serial number [TRIAL VERSION]
              Chassis manufacturer IBM
              Chassis version
              Chassis serial number [TRIAL VERSION]
              Chassis identifier [TRIAL VERSION]
              Chassis type Mini Tower
              0
            2. @Destrio5thank you destrio5

              I have already installed it and I have the same problem

              a yellow ? in front of audio device on high definition audio bus and unknown device.

              thank you in advance destrio5
              0
          2. Alright, I'll try it immediately.
            1
            1. Moderator
              You need to check if there's anything else missing besides the audio driver.

              Look in the Device Manager to see if you have any yellow ? or !. If so, in front of which devices?

              To access the Device Manager:

              ---> Start menu
              ---> Run
              ---> Type devmgmt.msc and click OK
              3
              1. For the sound, it worked great, but yes, I still have a yellow question mark that says unknown peripheral on ISA bridge PCI.
                1
                1. Moderator
                  Install this:
                  https://www.nvidia.fr/object/nforce_winxp_15.24_fr.html

                  Do not install the Network Management Tools.
                  1
                  1. It worked, thank you, I no longer have any issues with my drivers.
                    3
                    1. I also have the same problem... if someone could help me, I would be very happy ^^

                      --------[ Summary ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Computer:
                      System type ACPI multiprocessor PC
                      Operating system Microsoft Windows XP Professional
                      System service pack [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                      Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512
                      DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
                      System name ANTOINE
                      User name Antoine-Ordinateur
                      SMTP email address anto_bois@live.fr
                      Connection domain [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                      Date / Time 2009-06-07 / 12:44

                      Motherboard:
                      Processor type DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2200 MHz (11 x 200) 4200+
                      Motherboard name Asus M2N68-LA (Narra) (2 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, LAN, IEEE-1394)
                      Motherboard chipset nVIDIA nForce 6150SE-430, AMD Hammer
                      System memory [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                      DIMM1: Qimonda 64T64000HU3.7B 512 Mo DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM (5-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)
                      DIMM2: Qimonda 64T64000HU3.7B [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                      BIOS type Award (07/16/07)

                      Monitor:
                      Video card NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (512 Mo)
                      3D accelerator nVIDIA nForce 6100-430
                      Monitor Philips 180B2 [18" LCD] (HD 80604522)

                      Multimedia:
                      Audio card Realtek ALC888/S/T @ nVIDIA MCP61 - High Definition Audio Controller
                      2
                      1. Thank you very much for responding so quickly! I'm testing it right away!
                        0
                        1. I have the same problem, I have an exclamation and a question mark next to Video Controller (VGA compatible) and below Audio device on High Definition Audio bus. Here is the Everest summary:

                          EVEREST Ultimate:

                          --------[ EVEREST Ultimate Edition ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Version EVEREST v4.50.1330/en
                          Benchmark module 2.3.224.0
                          Website http://www.lavalys.com/
                          Report type Quick report [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Computer FRANCE-FAC30E32
                          Generator chantal claris
                          Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 (WinXP Retail)
                          Date 2009-06-16
                          Time 15:31

                          --------[ Summary ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Computer:
                          System type ACPI Multiprocessor PC
                          Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
                          System Service Pack [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
                          DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
                          System name FRANCE-FAC30E32
                          User name chantal claris
                          Domain login [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Date / Time 2009-06-16 / 15:31

                          Motherboard:
                          Processor type DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200) 4400+
                          Motherboard name Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
                          Motherboard chipset nVIDIA nForce 570 SLI, AMD Hammer
                          System memory [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          DIMM2: Kingston 99U5315-023.A00LF [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          BIOS type Award (10/29/07)
                          Communication port Communication port (COM1)
                          Communication port Printer port (LPT1)

                          Monitor:
                          Video card nVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
                          3D accelerator nVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

                          Multimedia:
                          Audio card Analog Devices AD1988B @ nVIDIA nForce 570 SLI (MCP55P) - High Definition Audio Controller

                          Storage:
                          IDE controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
                          IDE controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
                          IDE controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
                          IDE controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
                          IDE controller JMB36X Standard Dual Channel PCIE IDE Controller
                          Storage controller VOB InstantDrive Controller
                          Floppy drive Floppy drive
                          Hard disk Maxtor 6Y120M0 (120 Go, 7200 RPM, SATA)
                          Optical drive HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4167B (DVD+R9:8x, DVD-R9:4x, DVD+RW:16x/8x, DVD-RW:16x/6x, DVD-RAM:5x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
                          Optical drive VOBID InstantDrive CD SCSI CdRom Device
                          Hard drives status SMART OK

                          Partitions:
                          C: (NTFS) [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Total size [ TRIAL VERSION ]

                          Input:
                          Keyboard PS/2 Keyboard
                          Mouse Logitech HID-compliant UltraX Optical Mouse

                          Network:
                          Main IP address [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Main MAC address 00-60-B3-46-11-31
                          Network card NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
                          Network card NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
                          Network card Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
                          Network card SAGEM Wi-Fi 11g USB adapter (192. [ TRIAL VERSION ])

                          Devices:
                          Printer HP Officejet 6300 series fax
                          Printer HP Officejet 6300 series
                          FireWire controller Texas Instruments TSB43AB22 1394A-2000 OHCI PHY/Link-Layer Controller (PHY: TI TSB41AB1/2)
                          USB1 controller nVIDIA nForce 570 SLI (MCP55P) - OHCI USB 1.1 Controller
                          USB2 controller nVIDIA nForce 570 SLI (MCP55P) - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller
                          USB device Logitech USB UltraX Optical Mouse
                          USB device SAGEM Wi-Fi 11g USB adapter

                          DMI:
                          BIOS distributor Phoenix Technologies, LTD
                          BIOS version ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS Revision 1302
                          System manufacturer System manufacturer
                          System name System Product Name
                          System version System Version
                          System serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          System UUID [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Motherboard manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
                          Motherboard name M2N-SLI DELUXE
                          Motherboard version 1.XX
                          Motherboard serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Chassis manufacturer Chassis Manufacture
                          Chassis version Chassis Version
                          Chassis serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Chassis identifier [ TRIAL VERSION ]
                          Chassis type Desktop Case
                          Memory sockets (Total/Free) 4 / 3
                          0
                          1. I will reply to you a bit later because it takes a long time to download. Around 5:00 PM, I will give you the answer if it worked or not. Thank you very much already!!!
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3