FlyFF Acrobat

Hello,
I've been playing Flyff for a short while, but I already have a level 15 Acrobat =D.
However, the problem is that I don't know how to get a bow :'(
So I would like to know if I need to buy it or if someone gives it to us, and if I need to buy it, where to find it.
Thanks in advance :)

P.S.: I'm on channel 2 Genese and my character's name is Yumiisan if anyone wants to level up with me ;p

++ thanks :)
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

17 answers

  1. Hello,

    To buy your bow, you need to see a character from the bobo family (bobochan, etc., I can't remember which one), they are blacksmiths located at the well of life (or in the city center of Flarine, it's been a while since I went there)

    You will also find equipment for your level there, ++
    6
    1. Malchfalkou nothing is impossible ;)
      Since I have FireBug I can even be 999Heroes in 1 code ;)[If I get tired of dying è_é]

      King of the Destiny server ..
      0
      1. Nonsense! FireBug doesn't work on Flyff, big fake, you can show that, but you would still have your pathetic level 5 stats. :laughing:
        0
    2. You go to the arms dealer and you go into acrobat.da vagabond level 11 channel 2 gene thing called rouly
      -1
      1. On peut en trouver au forgeron à Flarice Centre ;)
        -1
        1. You go to Darkon and you go to the guys who make weapons and you buy one, but I suggest the yo-yos, they are better.
          -1
          1. Bonjour, je joue à Flyff, je suis acrobate mais je ne sais pas quel son font les flèches pour les arcs. Peux-tu m'aider s'il te plaît ?
            -1


            1. You must buy your weapons or drop them from mobs (monsters).

              You can then awaken them with an awakening scroll that you must buy from (jeweler) Angie, who is near the blacksmiths in Flaris, and the scroll costs 100,000 penya each.
              Don't spend all of it on that, as you can have positive awakens as well as negative ones, good ++.
              0
              1. To get arrows, you need to go to Darkon. By the way, how do we level up a character to level 18 in three days? I'm on Serenity channel and my name is Majestike.
                2
                1. Hey, I used to have a level 75 wizard full int ^^
                  When I stopped playing, I sold everything and bought myself a little noob set xD
                  And like everyone else, I went to the Mas mine and PK'd everyone.
                  48 PKs!
                  When I ran out of Karma, I ended up with a level ... 29 wizard/magician xDD
                  0
                  1. At first, you might find your buddy useless, but you'll see it's one of the best classes!
                    My buddy is level 46 and honestly, he's fun to play! We're never bored, there's a lot of work to do! ^^
                    But well, I play less Flyff now; I've started Rappelz, so there you go ^^'

                    ++
                    1
                    1. Are you still playing? Are you playing on that server? Destines?
                      0
                  2. Once you have chosen your class, you cannot go back. But don't worry, leveling up a character to level 15 is feasible in 2-3 hours.
                    2
                    1. Lol lvl 103 acrobat stop lying you should really change class, just stuff from lvl 15 to 60 -_-
                      2
                      1. Bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment je peux acheter des flèches pour mon acrobate, s'il te plaît aide-moi ='(
                        -1
                        1. You can buy arrows from a guy who sells everything (I can't remember his name) and they cost 1 penya each.

                          There you go, Acrobat level 59 on Sénérité.
                          0
                        2. @MachFalcooJ'ai un acolyte niveau 16 mais c'est vraiment nul, comment puis-je faire pour changer ?
                          0
                        3. you can no longer except for exchange =P
                          0
                        4. you can no longer change it except for exchange =P
                          0
                      2. what is your account and I will give you a level 103 acrobat on sincerity
                        -2
                        1. I’m fine with that.
                          0
                        2. slt j'aimerais bien avoir ton acrobate msn fatiima31100@hotmail.fr
                          0
                      3. BEUYANT, it's me again, please contact me on MSN to help me or something like that, thanks.
                        -1
                        1. BEUYANT, please I am an acrobat level 20 fluff dex (70 dex for now) precision bow -300 in one shot I am quite fast at the same time but my question is: is there someone like me, that is to say: future jester full dex bow critical
                          etc I will increase 20 speed 20 mastery bow soon 20 barricade ps: sereniti channel 1 vener xp I am in mantis (sain city) ++ thank you in advance
                          -2
                          1. Thank you so much, you’re saving my life lol
                            -1
                            1. wesh les potes, j'ai un acrobate lvl 45 sur Sérénité, toujours canal 1 ou 4, alors qui veut xp ? Flyff en force !
                              0
                            2. @pkvurysI’m up for leveling up with you. I’m addicted, level 50 AoE with a level 60 Aco, super nice!
                              0
                            3. xd
                              0