Lost universal remote control code uremo
Solved
Hello,
I’m really in a bind because I lost the manual for my Uremo CP 800 universal remote and my youngest child has messed it up. As a result, I can no longer access the auxiliary channel that works with the Xbox. My TV is a Sharp.
Thank you very much for your help in advance
I’m really in a bind because I lost the manual for my Uremo CP 800 universal remote and my youngest child has messed it up. As a result, I can no longer access the auxiliary channel that works with the Xbox. My TV is a Sharp.
Thank you very much for your help in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
5 answers
-
Hello,
Here is your happiness:
https://mesnotices.20minutes.fr/manuel-notice-mode-emploi/IDK%20MULTIMEDIA/CP-800-_F-
-
@feerialeYou're welcome then.
Well, I hope it's not too soon because that would probably mean another issue.
Wishing you all the best as well.
-
-
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Perfect.
Looking forward to it then. -
Hello Feeriale, go on Google and type remote control
your happiness is either there or nowhere
sincerely
SUSSI