Lost universal remote control code uremo

Solved
Hello,
I’m really in a bind because I lost the manual for my Uremo CP 800 universal remote and my youngest child has messed it up. As a result, I can no longer access the auxiliary channel that works with the Xbox. My TV is a Sharp.
Thank you very much for your help in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. 8
    1. Hello, thank you for your quick response,
      My boys say a huge thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
      See you soon maybe and take care.
      0
    2. @feerialeYou're welcome then.

      Well, I hope it's not too soon because that would probably mean another issue.

      Wishing you all the best as well.
      0
  2. Hello Feeriale, go on Google and type remote control
    your happiness is either there or nowhere
    sincerely
    SUSSI
    1
    1. Hello, thank you very much for your help, my problem is solved.
      0
  3. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
    1
    1. Perfect.

      Looking forward to it then.
      0
      1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        0