Add effects on virtual dj

Solved
Hello,
I have some virtual effects on my computer in the Virtual DJ folder, and I would like to add them to the software to use them. But I can't do it!

If someone can help me! Thanks to everyone!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

23 answers

  1. 51
    1. Okay, thanks.
      0
    2. I can't activate the sound when I'm mixing, it's so annoying, it's so annoying.
      0
    3. Could someone help me please?
      0
    4. I can't get my turntables to work on Virtual DJ, what should I do please?
      0
    5. Virtual DJ is the coolest site in the world.
      0
  2. cmt télécharger les effets de VirtualDJ !!!
    0
    1. Eh bien, pour t'en servir, il faudra que tu télécharges les plugins ! Ensuite, fais la copie dans le dossier program/virtualdj et colle !
      0
      1. For those looking for effects, samplers, and skins for free, go here ==>> http://www.deejayportal.com/ (This site is in English). Sign up (Create an account). Once your account is open, click Downloads >> Virtual DJ Addons then click on the section that interests you. Don't forget to thank the person who posted it (Thank you), it’s always appreciated. To use a skin, place it in c:\user\documents\virtualdj\skins, to use a sampler, place it in c:\user\documents\virtualdj\sampler, and finally, to use an effect, place it in c:\user\documents\virtualdj\plugins\soundeffect.
        There you go ;)
        4
        1. Bonjour, pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi ma table DJ4Set est bien installée en anglais et je voudrais la mettre en français comme Fire, merci.
          2
          1. I am looking for a pull-up to use in DJ Virtual, thank you.
            4
            1. Quelqu'un peut me dire où je peux en trouver des effets gratuits pour Virtual DJ Home 7 ? Merci.
              5
              1. It is impossible to add plugins to Virtual DJ Home 7, you must first purchase the paid version.
                0
              2. titi
                0
              3. I have Virtual DJ 7 and I downloaded all the video effect plugins and skins.
                0
              4. In reality, my name is Alex but I didn't want to create an account so I used yours, but I'll return it to you.
                0
            2. Je peux avoir 6 effets s'il te plaît.
              1
              1. I wouldn't have it like that.
                -3
                1. Hi everyone, ATTENTION, if you are on Windows 7, the location to copy the sound effects is: C:\Users\x\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect\ where x is your session name.

                  Best regards
                  20
                  1. And you're the one who's right, at least for me on Windows Vista, but directly in soundeffect.
                    0
                  2. But where do we find the effects like the big DJs have, please? Thank you!
                    0
                  3. Thank you!!
                    0
                  4. Thank you
                    0
                  5. Hello, I'm DJ Zik. It's the first time I'm talking.
                    0
                2. Hello .....

                  For those who haven't found the Sampler or Effect Folder on Virtual DJ 5....
                  Go to:
                  C:\Documents and Settings\"your username here"\My Documents\VirtualDJ\
                  0
                  1. Good evening everyone! ;-)

                    I came here to see if someone can help me.

                    I also got Virtual DJ 6.0. I opened it. My samples are working well, but the effects, whether for music or videos, aren't working, even though I have the lists for each. I even downloaded 2 more and I can't get them to work.
                    Moreover, I can't get the video to work either.

                    Maybe I'm missing some files that I don't know about.

                    If anyone can help me.

                    Thank you in advance ;)
                    0
                    1. it's a crack, isn't it?

                      you go to computer > drive (C:) > programs or program files (depending on your configuration) > Virtual Dj sampler or skins (depending on where you want to copy them)
                      however, you shouldn't copy the folder but the files
                      -1
                      1. I placed it, but it's still not working. Can someone help me?
                        -3
                        1. Re! ;)

                          I understood the video thanks to the manual. Actually, it's to mix it like MP3s.

                          However, I'm still stuck with the effects, whether it's audio or video effects. No matter how much I click on them, I can't see anything afterwards.

                          Thank you in advance for your help. ;)
                          -3
                          1. Hey, yeah, the new effects (non-video) that I incorporated aren't working either, even though I have the paid version. Mystery!
                            0
                        2. Good evening everyone! ;-)

                          I'm here to see if someone can help me.

                          I've also got Virtual DJ 5.0. I opened it. My samples are working fine but the effects, whether for music or videos, aren't working, and yet I have the lists for each. I even downloaded 2 additional effects and I can't get them to work.
                          Moreover, I'm unable to get the video to work.

                          Maybe I'm missing files that I'm not aware of.

                          If anyone can help me.

                          Thanks in advance ;)
                          -1
                          1. up please because I still can't find any effect file.
                            -3
                            1. Guys, I still don't have the effects folder, it's driving me crazy, I can't add my effects. Can someone help me? Is there any way to create one? Thank you all.
                              -2
                              1. Vous pouvez extraire les effets de Virtual DJ et les copier dans le dossier où vous souhaitez les conserver. Merci.
                                -2
                                • 1
                                • 2