Add effects on virtual dj

Solved
Hello,
I have some virtual effects on my computer in the Virtual DJ folder, and I would like to add them to the software to use them. But I can't do it!

If someone can help me! Thanks to everyone!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

23 answers

  1. 51
    1. Okay, thanks.
      0
    2. I can't activate the sound when I'm mixing, it's so annoying, it's so annoying.
      0
    3. Could someone help me please?
      0
    4. I can't get my turntables to work on Virtual DJ, what should I do please?
      0
    5. Virtual DJ is the coolest site in the world.
      0
  2. Hi everyone, ATTENTION, if you are on Windows 7, the location to copy the sound effects is: C:\Users\x\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect\ where x is your session name.

    Best regards
    20
    1. And you're the one who's right, at least for me on Windows Vista, but directly in soundeffect.
      0
    2. But where do we find the effects like the big DJs have, please? Thank you!
      0
    3. Thank you!!
      0
    4. Thank you
      0
    5. Hello, I'm DJ Zik. It's the first time I'm talking.
      0
  3. Quelqu'un peut me dire où je peux en trouver des effets gratuits pour Virtual DJ Home 7 ? Merci.
    5
    1. It is impossible to add plugins to Virtual DJ Home 7, you must first purchase the paid version.
      0
    2. titi
      0
    3. I have Virtual DJ 7 and I downloaded all the video effect plugins and skins.
      0
    4. In reality, my name is Alex but I didn't want to create an account so I used yours, but I'll return it to you.
      0
  4. I am looking for a pull-up to use in DJ Virtual, thank you.
    4
    1. For those looking for effects, samplers, and skins for free, go here ==>> http://www.deejayportal.com/ (This site is in English). Sign up (Create an account). Once your account is open, click Downloads >> Virtual DJ Addons then click on the section that interests you. Don't forget to thank the person who posted it (Thank you), it’s always appreciated. To use a skin, place it in c:\user\documents\virtualdj\skins, to use a sampler, place it in c:\user\documents\virtualdj\sampler, and finally, to use an effect, place it in c:\user\documents\virtualdj\plugins\soundeffect.
      There you go ;)
      4
      1. Hi
        So, to install effects, it's not complicated!
        First, they don't install, they just get placed.
        This PC, then Drive C:, then Program Files, then Virtual DJ, and finally Effects
        You copy and paste the effects you have on your desktop into the Effects folder and then start Virtual DJ
        Let me know if it worked
        See you
        --
        Dj Pix'S
        3
        1. Hi DJ Pix'S

          I'm sorry but I also want to load effects in VDJ version 5, but your explanation remains confusing for the little tinkerer in computer science that I am! Can you be clearer???
          0
        2. @soloHello Solo,

          So for more precision:

          Start then go to My Computer then Hard Disk (C:) then Program Files then Virtual DJ then Skins

          Once in this folder, copy all the skins you have in that folder and restart Virtual DJ

          Then to be able to apply them: In Virtual DJ go to settings and skins and there you change by selecting the one you want (they will all be displayed, you just have to choose your favorite)

          Keep me updated!

          Have a good day

          --
          DJ Pix'S
          0
        3. Re hello and thank you!!

          So I found another piece of info!! I copied all my effects into program files vdj plug in sound effects!!!! But how do you find them once you've opened vdj?????
          0
        4. @soloSorry I misread, I thought you were talking about skins while you were talking about effects.

          Well, you open Virtual DJ and go to Effects and they are on the left!

          --
          Dj Pix'S
          0
        5. I know very well !!!!! But no matter how many new effects I’ve added, it’s still the same ones that show up!!! (beatgrid, flanger, keychanger, etc...)
          0
      2. Comment obtenir les effets de Virtual DJ gratuitement ?
        3
        1. Bonjour, pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi ma table DJ4Set est bien installée en anglais et je voudrais la mettre en français comme Fire, merci.
          2
          1. Je peux avoir 6 effets s'il te plaît.
            1
            1. Good evening everyone! ;-)

              I came here to see if someone can help me.

              I also got Virtual DJ 6.0. I opened it. My samples are working well, but the effects, whether for music or videos, aren't working, even though I have the lists for each. I even downloaded 2 more and I can't get them to work.
              Moreover, I can't get the video to work either.

              Maybe I'm missing some files that I don't know about.

              If anyone can help me.

              Thank you in advance ;)
              0
              1. Hello .....

                For those who haven't found the Sampler or Effect Folder on Virtual DJ 5....
                Go to:
                C:\Documents and Settings\"your username here"\My Documents\VirtualDJ\
                0
                1. Eh bien, pour t'en servir, il faudra que tu télécharges les plugins ! Ensuite, fais la copie dans le dossier program/virtualdj et colle !
                  0
                  1. cmt télécharger les effets de VirtualDJ !!!
                    0
                    1. I find it strange... I can't even find the file ''EFFECT''...

                      Is that normal?? :S
                      -1
                      1. You need to put it in Sampler and in the effects (where there’s browser, etc...), in an empty effect, you look for a tiny little dot, you click, and you load it and choose your effect :)
                        0
                      2. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                        0
                    2. Good evening everyone! ;-)

                      I'm here to see if someone can help me.

                      I've also got Virtual DJ 5.0. I opened it. My samples are working fine but the effects, whether for music or videos, aren't working, and yet I have the lists for each. I even downloaded 2 additional effects and I can't get them to work.
                      Moreover, I'm unable to get the video to work.

                      Maybe I'm missing files that I'm not aware of.

                      If anyone can help me.

                      Thanks in advance ;)
                      -1
                      1. it's a crack, isn't it?

                        you go to computer > drive (C:) > programs or program files (depending on your configuration) > Virtual Dj sampler or skins (depending on where you want to copy them)
                        however, you shouldn't copy the folder but the files
                        -1
                        1. Vous pouvez extraire les effets de Virtual DJ et les copier dans le dossier où vous souhaitez les conserver. Merci.
                          -2
                          1. Guys, I still don't have the effects folder, it's driving me crazy, I can't add my effects. Can someone help me? Is there any way to create one? Thank you all.
                            -2
                            1. up please because I still can't find any effect file.
                              -3
                              • 1
                              • 2