Driver LG Mobile USB Modem

Solved
Hello, a little less than a week ago, I bought a new mobile phone: the LG KU380.
As a big music fan, I wanted to put a lot of songs on it. So, I borrowed the cable to connect the phone to the computer via USB. But apparently, I need a driver: the "LG Mobile USB Modem" driver. I checked the website, reread the manual, and nothing mentions the need for a driver, nor even its existence. Can you help me?
Configuration: Windows XP Mozilla Firefox

24 answers

  1. The driver is in your phone. In the tools menu, you need to enable USB mass storage and then connect it to your computer using the USB cable.
    55
    1. I would like a driver for LG mobile.
      0
    2. Thank you for your help; while searching through all the information that seemed huge to understand, I came across your very simple explanation!!!!!! Thank you!
      0
    3. But I have Vista and it's not working.
      0
    4. It's an LG GT4540.
      0
    5. You go to SD card settings and storage, check USB mode (mass storage) and it should work.
      0
  2. Here is the solution

    http://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/mc-support/mobile-phone-support.jsp
    2
    1. Yeah, same problem with this software.
      0
      1. I have the same problem! But why did the seller say nothing when we bought? What shit!
        0
        1. Hello,
          You will find all the answers at www.forummobiles.com
          1
          1. Hello, I have an LG GT 540 Optimus but I'm having trouble connecting it to my computer. If someone can help me,

            thank you in advance.
            2
            1. Yeah, same here, I just got the LG GT 450, and I'm having trouble installing all the "stuff." School is starting soon, and I need music for my 4-hour bus ride every day!! Please help me!!!
              (BloodandCry-xX;Skyrock.com, send me a message if you can help me!)
              0
              1. I bought an LG GT450 and I would like to send files from my phone to the computer, but the latter is asking for a CD. And I don't have this CD.
                Is it possible to fully use my GT450 without a CD?
                3
                1. I succeeded too thanks to your explanations. However, what I wanted to do was transfer files from my phone to my computer via the USB cable; instead, I can only do the opposite. Is this normal?
                  0
                  1. Hello, I just acquired the LG GT540 and I can't connect it to my computer via USB cable; it asks me for a software driver, which I haven't found, of course. I've read many comments below, but nothing works; it's not functioning. Please help me, I would really like to put my personal photos and music on my phone and vice versa! Thank you.
                    1
                    1. Hello,
                      I had the same problem, you need a software but I found it by searching for LG Mobile driver, you can go to a site where you can download the software and it works!!!!
                      0
                      1. Hello X, I bought the LG K380 phone and connected it to the computer via the USB cable. To my surprise, it asks me for the phone driver software, which I don't have. How can I solve this problem?
                        3
                        1. Hello, I had the same problem with my LG KU 990i and the customer service told me to go to the LG website and download the software for my phone. It worked flawlessly now I can connect my phone to my PC.
                          10
                          1. A ok, merci, je vais essayer.
                            0
                          2. Hi Murphy,

                            could you pass me the link to the site please

                            thanks
                            0
                          3. Murphy,
                            I downloaded the file, but when I connect the phone to the mic, it is not recognized. Do you know why?

                            Thank you.
                            0
                          4. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                            0
                          5. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
                            0
                        2. Je fais ce que vous dites, truc de stockage de masse, mais ils me disent qu'il faut une carte. Alors, je fais comment ? S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi.
                          0
                          1. I just bought the LG Viewty KU990 and my USB cable doesn't work because I have Vista on my computer. What should I do?
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2