Repair GPS suction cup

Hello,
how to fix a GPS suction cup that no longer sticks, thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    Put the suction cups in water and boil them for 5 minutes.

    I repaired all my suction cups using this method.
    121
    1. well done, it works
      1
    2. I was very skeptical, and yet, this solution really worked... I just made sure not to put all the plastic (the black part) in boiling water, but only the soft transparent plastic (the suction part) for 2 minutes, and it was enough... awesome, didn't even need to buy a new holder!
      Thank you very much cricridu95.
      3
    3. Congratulations, it's working perfectly!
      0
    4. Awesome!!!! I bought a phone holder for the car for the first time, and the suction cup didn't work. So I bought a second one, but at first it was the same, it wouldn't stick. But long live science, thanks to this technique, my holders work wonderfully!!
      0
    5. Bravo to Cricidu95, I soaked the suction cup in boiling water for 5 minutes, as indicated, degreased the inside of the windshield and applied it, it holds immediately. Thank you.
      0