Connection interrupted by the client!!

Hello,
I've been using the uTorrent software for a long time to download torrents from SnowTiger, but recently, every time I try to start a download, uTorrent shows that it’s interrupted by the client. I refresh the tracker, but nothing works..
How can I fix my problem?
Thank you.

2 answers

  1. Read the FAQ from snow, it's answer #0109 to your question.
    I'm not posting the link directly because I don't know if it's allowed, and at least you'll look a bit before asking questions where the answers are right under your nose...
    -1
    1. Hi, I have the same issue but I can't find this FAQ #0109....
      I've read the FAQ on the site but they don't talk about that!
      It's been over a year since I've been with snowtigers and I've never had this problem...

      Help me please!

      Thank you again.
      0
    2. What kindness, it’s impressive ;)
      0
  2. You need to sign up on the tracker or ask the client's permission.
    0