Urbz

Hello,
I am on the very last mission in mission S (Genome Island) and I can't distract mini Péhas, and I'm an animal so I'm not managing!!! In exchange, I can give you lots of tips. Thanks in advance!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

32 answers

  1. Wow! The puzzle! Yes, it's tough! First go to the carnival! You have to do the maze! Start all the way to the left... then move a little to the right and I think there you'll head towards the exit!!!! Mini Péhas is finally captured next to his coypu at the carnival, you have saved the town again!
    12
    1. I can't find the maze.
      0
    2. Could you tell me what the exact path is?
      0
    3. I am at the carnival, but for a moment in the maze my animal touches the photos, what should I do?
      0
    4. But when I go all the way to the left in the maze, then I go a little to the right, but then there's still a space to get to the exit, but where do I need to go?
      Thanks in advance.
      0
    5. Hello, I gave the right solution in a long paragraph but just! Bisoo bisoo :)
      0
  2. Hello! I found the solution. First, before doing the maze, you need to talk to Lucien Narval (the boat owner), and then he will tell you to speak to his parrot who will find Felipe Spadon to capture Mini Péhas.
    The parrot will then ask you to find a sail, which is the flag of Genom Island when you played the animal game. Take it and bring it to the parrot. Then you can finally go to the carnival to do the maze: Imagine that 4 electric poles make a square. Start with the one all the way to the left and move one space up, then two to the right, and finally, when you reach that space, go straight, and the mission is DONE! I did it without solutions and found it quite easy. I hope I helped you, hugs! :)
    0
    1. Hello everyone!
      Who could tell me as quickly as possible where we can find a meal for Ewan?
      Please respond quickly!
      0
      1. Hi, if it's for the meals at EWAN that you need to bring for three days, buy him a slice of pizza.

        I completed the 5 missions, but I'm stuck on the objective where I need to find 3 people to be scientists at the ZOO. I'm asking everyone I run into, but no one wants to.
        0
      2. It's the decaffeinated marc, Fernand Lantique, and Brigitte Espea.
        0
      3. No, it's Joey Leméyeur who is the leisure center director, the milkshake preparer is Jack Levendeur, and the scientist is Raoul.
        0
      4. buy three sausages at the pizza bar and it's done ;)
        0
    2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
      1. The Genome Island is accessible thanks to Jay Paltent's taxi boat :)
        0
    3. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
      0
      1. I'm fed up, stop changing the subject, we are talking about distracting mini péhas, please help us with the exact path, thanks.
        2
        1. Imagine that each space between the bars is a box. (So there is an extension). You go to the box furthest to the left (the first space starting from the left). You move forward until you have crossed 2 "boxes". Then you go (all) to the right of TWO boxes and you follow the extension to advance towards mini péhas and its capybaras. You put a capybara in your pocket and you talk to mini péhas!
          There you go, the tour is done!
          0
        2. I'm still not able to do it, how can I do it???
          0
        3. Hello, if someone has finished the game, please tell us how to solve the electric maze. Thank you :-)
          0
      2. Hello everyone!!
        Quick question: who is supposed to send the thing for Paradise Island? I tried Yann Amar at the university, but he told me he doesn't want to!! Thank you very much!!
        0
        1. Maybe the parrot? I'm just saying that, you can always try :S
          Sorry if it's wrong.
          0
      3. Salut, moi j'ai un problème, c'est que j'ai fini le 3ème objectif de la mission 5, mais depuis quelques jours, plus personne ne me demande une mission. Du coup, j'ai rien à faire... vous pouvez m'aider... s'il vous plaît !!
        1
        1. Go to the genetic lab and there you'll have a mission :)
          0
      4. Sorry, I haven't gotten that far yet; I'm stuck on capturing the nutria.
        0
        1. You need to stand in front of the nutria and press A until it says: Put in pocket.
          0
      5. C'est comment pour le chocolat à Bob B ?
        0
        1. You need to put chocolates in the blender and try again until it works, then cook it. If it fails, keep trying and trying; you will succeed, it's a must! :)
          0
      6. Please mark the issue as resolved.
        0
        1. I am stuck at the moment when I need to obtain two promotions for local jobs
          how do we do it please?
          answer me as soon as possible!
          kiss and thank you in advance
          0
          1. Pourquoi les promotions ? Tu dois aller, par exemple, où tu joues au basket et tu dois bien centrer le ballon pour avoir un meilleur poste, et tu dois faire la même chose dans un autre travail. Voilà :)
            0
        2. For Bob Bayou, you need to take 3 chocolates, put them in the blender, and then normally it makes a chocolate rabbit, I think, and you will give it to Bob Bayou who is on the path that connects the cemetery to the Bayou.
          Could someone help me to distract Mini Péhas? It's frustrating, I keep going straight, I go around the sort of pole, but nothing happens >_<!
          0
          1. Hello Everyone =)
            It would be nice to help me with mission S to distract Mini Péhas because I'm struggling right now :s
            Thanks in advance ^^
            -1
            1. Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à débloquer le cinquième objectif du chapitre 5, à qui faut-il parler ? Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.
              -1
              1. Salut tout le monde, comment fait-on pour meubler le cinéma et trouver la fille qui va s'en occuper ?
                -1
                1. Where is the dancing nutria, please!?
                  -1
                  1. On the island of the nutria, but you have to go see the guy who sleeps all the time at the university, he wants the card of the paradise island (which is on the top floor of Lucien Naval's boat), you give it to him, and then you get the hydro glider to the stairs next to the urban apartment, you go down the stairs and you navigate!
                    0
                • 1
                • 2