Urbz

Hello,
I am on the very last mission in mission S (Genome Island) and I can't distract mini Péhas, and I'm an animal so I'm not managing!!! In exchange, I can give you lots of tips. Thanks in advance!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

32 answers

  1. Wow! The puzzle! Yes, it's tough! First go to the carnival! You have to do the maze! Start all the way to the left... then move a little to the right and I think there you'll head towards the exit!!!! Mini Péhas is finally captured next to his coypu at the carnival, you have saved the town again!
    12
    1. I can't find the maze.
      0
    2. Could you tell me what the exact path is?
      0
    3. I am at the carnival, but for a moment in the maze my animal touches the photos, what should I do?
      0
    4. But when I go all the way to the left in the maze, then I go a little to the right, but then there's still a space to get to the exit, but where do I need to go?
      Thanks in advance.
      0
    5. Hello, I gave the right solution in a long paragraph but just! Bisoo bisoo :)
      0
  2. Well go to Google, type Tip.
    3
    1. Hello everyone!
      Do you want me to share a little tip on how to change the color of your furniture?
      If so, leave a comment!
      Goodbye!
      0
  3. I'm fed up, stop changing the subject, we are talking about distracting mini péhas, please help us with the exact path, thanks.
    2
    1. Imagine that each space between the bars is a box. (So there is an extension). You go to the box furthest to the left (the first space starting from the left). You move forward until you have crossed 2 "boxes". Then you go (all) to the right of TWO boxes and you follow the extension to advance towards mini péhas and its capybaras. You put a capybara in your pocket and you talk to mini péhas!
      There you go, the tour is done!
      0
    2. I'm still not able to do it, how can I do it???
      0
    3. Hello, if someone has finished the game, please tell us how to solve the electric maze. Thank you :-)
      0
  4. Salut, moi j'ai un problème, c'est que j'ai fini le 3ème objectif de la mission 5, mais depuis quelques jours, plus personne ne me demande une mission. Du coup, j'ai rien à faire... vous pouvez m'aider... s'il vous plaît !!
    1
    1. Go to the genetic lab and there you'll have a mission :)
      0
  5. Hello everyone, I would like to know where the map of Paradise Island is and also how to unlock the thing to find the dancing coypu. Thanks in advance!
    0
    1. The island of paradise is located at the very top of Lucien Naval's boat!
      0
  6. Hello, I'm stuck. Who should I ask for the card for the guy sleeping at the university? Who has that card? Thank you.
    0
    1. Le labyrinthe est vraiment difficile, n'est-ce pas ? Avez-vous quelques précisions supplémentaires ? J'ai réussi à avancer un peu, mais à un moment, tout devient vert et je ne trouve plus le chemin. Répondez, s'il vous plaît !
      0
      1. I responded to the bisoo bisoo problem :)
        0
    2. Je ne sais pas quel chocolat il faut donner à Bob Bayou, il ne veut rien. S'il vous plaît, j'ai déjà cherché des astuces mais il n'y a rien.
      0
      1. There are sellers in the Sims neighborhood.
        0
      2. You need to take a blender and blend some ingredients to make a chocolate rabbit! If you want more precision, you can find what you need on Google! :)
        0
    3. Je ne sais pas quel chocolat Bob Bayou a, j'ai déjà cherché sur Internet mais je n'ai pas trouvé. Vous pouvez m'aider s'il vous plaît ?
      0
      1. For the chocolate, you need to mix in the blender chocolate (2) and flour, then bake.
        0
    4. Salut
      Il faut que je trouve une œuvre pour le musée de Léo Péhars
      Où il faut que j'aille ?

      Merci d'avance !
      0
      1. c'est toi qui doit l'acheter, l'œuvre.
        0
      2. @nicocoEuh, mais pour l'œuvre que je dois donner à Léo Pehas, quand j'en achète une, il me dit qu'il faut que je lui passe quelque chose qu'il n'a pas. Alors, comment faire ? Et je n'arrive pas à débloquer la ville d'Urbania alors que j'ai débloqué le quartier. Vous pouvez m'aider, s'il vous plaît ? :)
        0
      3. You go to the museum and you buy it.
        0
      4. No, you don't give him the table
        you just buy it and then you will receive money in your mail as you purchase works.
        0
    5. For Bob Bayou, you need to take 3 chocolates, put them in the blender, and then normally it makes a chocolate rabbit, I think, and you will give it to Bob Bayou who is on the path that connects the cemetery to the Bayou.
      Could someone help me to distract Mini Péhas? It's frustrating, I keep going straight, I go around the sort of pole, but nothing happens >_<!
      0
      1. I am stuck at the moment when I need to obtain two promotions for local jobs
        how do we do it please?
        answer me as soon as possible!
        kiss and thank you in advance
        0
        1. Pourquoi les promotions ? Tu dois aller, par exemple, où tu joues au basket et tu dois bien centrer le ballon pour avoir un meilleur poste, et tu dois faire la même chose dans un autre travail. Voilà :)
          0
      2. Please mark the issue as resolved.
        0
        1. C'est comment pour le chocolat à Bob B ?
          0
          1. You need to put chocolates in the blender and try again until it works, then cook it. If it fails, keep trying and trying; you will succeed, it's a must! :)
            0
        2. Sorry, I haven't gotten that far yet; I'm stuck on capturing the nutria.
          0
          1. You need to stand in front of the nutria and press A until it says: Put in pocket.
            0
        3. Hello everyone!!
          Quick question: who is supposed to send the thing for Paradise Island? I tried Yann Amar at the university, but he told me he doesn't want to!! Thank you very much!!
          0
          1. Maybe the parrot? I'm just saying that, you can always try :S
            Sorry if it's wrong.
            0
        4. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
          0
          1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
            0
            1. The Genome Island is accessible thanks to Jay Paltent's taxi boat :)
              0
          2. Hello everyone!
            Who could tell me as quickly as possible where we can find a meal for Ewan?
            Please respond quickly!
            0
            1. Hi, if it's for the meals at EWAN that you need to bring for three days, buy him a slice of pizza.

              I completed the 5 missions, but I'm stuck on the objective where I need to find 3 people to be scientists at the ZOO. I'm asking everyone I run into, but no one wants to.
              0
            2. It's the decaffeinated marc, Fernand Lantique, and Brigitte Espea.
              0
            3. No, it's Joey Leméyeur who is the leisure center director, the milkshake preparer is Jack Levendeur, and the scientist is Raoul.
              0
            4. buy three sausages at the pizza bar and it's done ;)
              0
          • 1
          • 2