Urbz

Hello,
I am on the very last mission in mission S (Genome Island) and I can't distract mini Péhas, and I'm an animal so I'm not managing!!! In exchange, I can give you lots of tips. Thanks in advance!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

32 answers

  1. Wow! The puzzle! Yes, it's tough! First go to the carnival! You have to do the maze! Start all the way to the left... then move a little to the right and I think there you'll head towards the exit!!!! Mini Péhas is finally captured next to his coypu at the carnival, you have saved the town again!
    12
    1. I can't find the maze.
      0
    2. Could you tell me what the exact path is?
      0
    3. I am at the carnival, but for a moment in the maze my animal touches the photos, what should I do?
      0
    4. But when I go all the way to the left in the maze, then I go a little to the right, but then there's still a space to get to the exit, but where do I need to go?
      Thanks in advance.
      0
    5. Hello, I gave the right solution in a long paragraph but just! Bisoo bisoo :)
      0
  2. Hello everyone, I would like to know where the map of Paradise Island is and also how to unlock the thing to find the dancing coypu. Thanks in advance!
    0
    1. The island of paradise is located at the very top of Lucien Naval's boat!
      0
  3. Hello, I'm stuck. Who should I ask for the card for the guy sleeping at the university? Who has that card? Thank you.
    0
    1. Le labyrinthe est vraiment difficile, n'est-ce pas ? Avez-vous quelques précisions supplémentaires ? J'ai réussi à avancer un peu, mais à un moment, tout devient vert et je ne trouve plus le chemin. Répondez, s'il vous plaît !
      0
      1. I responded to the bisoo bisoo problem :)
        0
    2. Well go to Google, type Tip.
      3
      1. Hello everyone!
        Do you want me to share a little tip on how to change the color of your furniture?
        If so, leave a comment!
        Goodbye!
        0
    3. I want to know the codes, do you know them?? ^^
      -1
      1. On Google, you have everything.
        -1
        1. Coucou, I can't find the sail in mission S!
          -1
          1. You must take the flag of Genome Island.
            0
          2. The sail is on Futo Maki Island (Genome Island) at the entrance.
            0
        2. Oh dear, apart from telling you to go to Google, I don't know how to help you.
          Because I played, but now I don't remember.
          -1
          1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
            -1
            1. Je ne sais pas quel chocolat il faut donner à Bob Bayou, il ne veut rien. S'il vous plaît, j'ai déjà cherché des astuces mais il n'y a rien.
              0
              1. There are sellers in the Sims neighborhood.
                0
              2. You need to take a blender and blend some ingredients to make a chocolate rabbit! If you want more precision, you can find what you need on Google! :)
                0
            2. Je ne sais pas quel chocolat Bob Bayou a, j'ai déjà cherché sur Internet mais je n'ai pas trouvé. Vous pouvez m'aider s'il vous plaît ?
              0
              1. For the chocolate, you need to mix in the blender chocolate (2) and flour, then bake.
                0
            3. Salut
              Il faut que je trouve une œuvre pour le musée de Léo Péhars
              Où il faut que j'aille ?

              Merci d'avance !
              0
              1. c'est toi qui doit l'acheter, l'œuvre.
                0
              2. @nicocoEuh, mais pour l'œuvre que je dois donner à Léo Pehas, quand j'en achète une, il me dit qu'il faut que je lui passe quelque chose qu'il n'a pas. Alors, comment faire ? Et je n'arrive pas à débloquer la ville d'Urbania alors que j'ai débloqué le quartier. Vous pouvez m'aider, s'il vous plaît ? :)
                0
              3. You go to the museum and you buy it.
                0
              4. No, you don't give him the table
                you just buy it and then you will receive money in your mail as you purchase works.
                0
            4. Where is the dancing nutria, please!?
              -1
              1. On the island of the nutria, but you have to go see the guy who sleeps all the time at the university, he wants the card of the paradise island (which is on the top floor of Lucien Naval's boat), you give it to him, and then you get the hydro glider to the stairs next to the urban apartment, you go down the stairs and you navigate!
                0
            5. Salut tout le monde, comment fait-on pour meubler le cinéma et trouver la fille qui va s'en occuper ?
              -1
              1. Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à débloquer le cinquième objectif du chapitre 5, à qui faut-il parler ? Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.
                -1
                1. Hello Everyone =)
                  It would be nice to help me with mission S to distract Mini Péhas because I'm struggling right now :s
                  Thanks in advance ^^
                  -1
                  1. For Bob Bayou, you need to take 3 chocolates, put them in the blender, and then normally it makes a chocolate rabbit, I think, and you will give it to Bob Bayou who is on the path that connects the cemetery to the Bayou.
                    Could someone help me to distract Mini Péhas? It's frustrating, I keep going straight, I go around the sort of pole, but nothing happens >_<!
                    0
                    1. I am stuck at the moment when I need to obtain two promotions for local jobs
                      how do we do it please?
                      answer me as soon as possible!
                      kiss and thank you in advance
                      0
                      1. Pourquoi les promotions ? Tu dois aller, par exemple, où tu joues au basket et tu dois bien centrer le ballon pour avoir un meilleur poste, et tu dois faire la même chose dans un autre travail. Voilà :)
                        0
                    • 1
                    • 2