Erreur de captcha

Solved

Hello, when I try to log into my Badoo account (Safari or app via iOS) I receive the confirmation code by email but in the next step the captcha hasn't appeared since last night and I can't connect due to this bug. I tried downloading the app several times, clearing my Safari cache, trying on another phone, nothing works… do you have any idea? Thank you in advance.


5 answers

  1. I unfortunately have no solution to offer, except to say that I've been encountering the same problem for 2 days.

    I tried Chrome and Firefox, and the same behavior occurs with an empty captcha field.

    I imagine there’s an issue on their end and that we will have to wait for them to fix it :(

    0
    1. Hello, have you tried contacting support?

      0
    2. @Annaba882

      No, but I see that today it works again for me (finally I was able to log in without being asked for a captcha).

      0
    3. @maaxOn the site or the app?
      0
  2. I just tried on Chrome by opening the console. I don't know if it's possible to tell me more with this information? Thank you in advance.

    0
    1. 0
      1. Hello, thank you for your response. I contacted support but haven't heard back... I don't have a VPN.

        Is there any solution in the meantime?

        0
      2. @Annaba882

        If it's an error on their own servers, not really no..., in this context it's up to the site managers to fix it.

        And via a PC?

        0
      3. @MPMP10

        Same on PC and on my tablet. There aren't many reports; I have the impression that we are few to be affected.

        0
      4. @MPMP10

        Do you understand anything about the image I posted? Thank you

        0