Invalid captcha problem

Hello,

I am really in a hurry. I am trying to book a visa appointment on the BLS Algeria website https://algeria.blsspainvisa.com/book_appointment.php
The problem arises on the second page where every time I try to confirm the appointment, the site responds with "invalid captcha," even though I choose the correct responses each time. It is a captcha where we have images and are asked to select the correct images.
Please give me a solution to avoid this.
Thank you


Image modified. Moderation CCM

5 answers

  1. Hello,
    It works for me ..
    Firefox browser without an ad blocker so you just need to fill in correctly what is requested ..
    The proof in image:


    " (often difficulties on different sites) "

    So it's not a problem with the site but rather with the user...

    Press F5 before answering the security question on the site ...
    The enemy is stupid: he thinks we are the enemy when it is him!

    Pierre Desproges
    1. Hi
      Unfortunately, it doesn't work every day and it's tiring because I had to send an official document and I can't (Chrome browser and also Firefox)
      we can make a mistake with the keys but twenty times, no
      G
    2. @giI filled it out successfully on the first try using Firefox, so you just have to fill it out correctly, no other options...

      Is Firefox up to date?

      Press F5 before answering the security question on the site...